Tuesday, December 07, 2004

An old lady in the path of my life use to tell me: Everything with good time. If you put your heart into your dreams, they'll come to you. I was a child, but her words, during all those sunsets, stay alive in me. She thought me many things, amongst those things, while knitting, she use to tell me how patience is the virtue of the wise women/men whose heart is pure and full of devine light. In her ways she tought me how to understand human beings, and more importantly- human feelings/relations. She knew the human heart as if it was written in the palm of her hands. Her heart was so pure. I never got to see her again in my life, left her behind. Now being older, I think about her now and then and I really miss her talks. All I can do is look at the sky at night and make a wish upon a star for her to rest in peace...I think the primal thing she tought me is that God is pure, and we are all pure beings, we just get tangled up with rocks of destiny. Life is hard, but if you have a pure heart you'll find that inner satisfaction that will forever lead your way.

No comments: